Do you love being around kids? Are you passionate about growing happy and confident learners and developing bonds that last you a lifetime?
Keen to work as a nanny? We have families who need you.
Raising children is a huge responsibility, whether you are the parent or the caretaker who assists the parent. By taking on such a responsibility you are agreeing to do the best job you are able, making the most of your knowledge, patience, nurturing abilities and imagination. But, it is also the most rewarding job.
At Nannies Plus we have been supporting nannies and families since 2006 and we would love to work with you too.
How we support you as a nanny?
- Matching a family’s needs to yours. We will find you a family that meets your requirements and a nanny role you’ll love doing.
- Our nanny network catches up once a week at playgroups and monthly trips. It’s a fantastic opportunity for the kids and a great way for you to meet other nannies and our visiting teachers.
- We offer on-going professional development via our visiting teachers, resources, education programme understanding, social interactions with other nannies and workshops.
- Our ECE qualified Visiting Teachers are just a phone call away should you need any advice or help.
- We keep in touch by having regular catch ups and celebrating wins via our regular e-newsletters and social channels. At Nannies Plus, you’re part of a whanau!
What do you need to do to become a nanny with us?
We’ve been offering nanny services since 2006. Our nannies are loving, caring and passionate about nurturing young minds. To become a nanny for us you’ll need:
- A passion for kids and early learning.
- Clean police record.
- Full and Clean Driver’s License.
- Own car (preferable)
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a nanny, get in touch with us today.