KEEN TO WORK AS A NANNY?
Do you love being around kids? Are you passionate about growing happy & confident learners?
We have families who need you.
The relationship between a Nanny and the children in their care can be one that lasts a lifetime. If you are interested in learning more about this exciting career option, then you have come to the right place. At Nannies Plus we have been supporting Nannies and Families since 2006 and we would love to be working with you too.
How do we support you?
- Matching a family’s needs to yours. We will find you a family that meets your requirements and a nanny role you’ll love doing.
- Our nanny network catches up once a fortnight at playgroups and monthly trips. It’s a fantastic opportunity for the kids and a great way for you to meet other nannies and our visiting teachers.
- We offer on-going professional development via our visiting teachers, resources, education programme understanding, social interactions with other nannies and workshops.
- Our ECE qualified visiting teachers are just a phone call away should you need any advice or help.
- We keep in touch by having regular catch ups and celebrating wins via our regular e-newsletters and social channels. At Nannies Plus, you’re part of a whanau!
What do you need to do to become a nanny with us?
To become a nanny with us you’ll need:
- A passion for kids and early learning.
- Full and Clean Driver’s License.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a nanny, get in touch with us today on 0800 844 888 or email us at email@example.com.